• Ancient Ayurvedic scriptures have stated many health benefits of storing water in copper vessels. Now, the current medical studies are also supporting this ancient Ayurvedic practice. Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. Water stored in a copper vessel, preferably overnight or at least for 6-8 hours, acquires certain positive quality from the copper that makes the water highly beneficial for us to drink. Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health.
MULTI-BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER STORED IN A COPPER POT:
• It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking.
• It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins, prevents water-borne diseases. It is useful for haemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds and relieving pains.
• Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body. Copper aids in weight loss, slows down ageing, regulates the working of the thyroid glands and fights free radical.
AYURVEDA SAYS: According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The therapeutic water from a copper vessel is known as ‘tamarajal’ in Sanskrit and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least six to eight hours.
CURRENT MEDICAL STUDIES: Recently, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency registered copper as the only solid surface material to kill bacteria that may pose a threat to human health. Hospital-acquired infections (HAI), all around the world, are becoming a major health crisis, causing millions of deaths every year, throughout the world.
Many hospitals are taking steps to reduce such infections by equipping their patient rooms and operating rooms with copper alloy surfaces, replacing bed rails, tables, and door knobs. Such alterations have helped reduced the number of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in patients by more than half (Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, May 2013).
WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU STORE WATER IN A COPPER VESSEL? When water is stored in a copper vessel overnight or for over eight hours, a very small amount of copper ions gets dissolved into the water. This process is called Oligodynamic effect which has the ability to destroy a wide range of harmful microbes, molds, fungi etc.
UNIQUE GIFTING SOLUTION: Health is wealth. In your personal or professional relationships, to gift someone something which helps the receiver to improve or maintain his/her health will definitely be the best gift he/she has received ever. Such a gift not only perfectly expresses your feelings that you are concerned for the wellbeing of that person but also shows your qualitative flair.
CARE TIPS a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
COPPER JOINT FREE 3 LTR. WATER POT + COPPER GLASS WORTH RS. 350 FREE
- Code: CO-12
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Weight (in grms): 800.00
- Size (L x W x H) in cm: 0.00 x 0.00 x 19.00
Tags: Copper Water Pot